Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||CG5||Voltage Range:||90V ~ 600V|
|Impulse Discharge Current:||0.5KA||Certification Standards:||RoHS / UL|
gdt gas discharge tube,
gas tube arrester
Gas Discharge Tube CG5 Series - Two Terminal Mini Plasma Gas Overvoltage Protector
offers high surge ratings in a miniature package. Special design features provide high levels of protection against fast rising transients in the 100V/μs to 1kV/μs range usually caused by lightning disturbances. Low insertion loss is perfectly suited to broadband equipment applications. The capacitance does not vary with voltage, and will not cause operational problems with ADSL2+, where capacitance variation across Tip and Ring is undesirable. These devices are extremely robust and are able to divert a 2500A pulse without destruction. For AC Power Cross of long duration, overcurrent protection is recommended.
CG5 MS mini surge arresters are specifically designed for protection of electrical and communication equipment against over voltage transients in surface mount assembly applications. This series offers the most cutting edge protection using non-radioactive elements.
• RoHS compliant and Lead-free
• GHz working frequency
• Excellent stability on multiple pulse duty cycle
• Excellent response to fast rising transients.
• Ultra Low Insertion Loss
• 5KA surge capability tested with 8/20μS pulse as defined by IEC 61000-4-5, 2nd edition
• Ultra small devices offered in a variety of mounting lead forms
• Non-Radioactive • Low capacitance (<1pF)
• Voltage Ranges 90V to 600V • UL Recognized
• Conforms to ITU-T K12, IEC 61000-4-5, 2nd edition
• Communication equipment
• CATV equipment • Test equipment
• Data lines • Power supplies
• Telecom SLIC protection
• Broadband equipment
• ADSL equipment, including ADSL2+
• XDSL equipment
• Satellite and CATV equipment
• General telecom equipment
|Part Number||Device Specifications (at 25°C)||Life Ratings|
in Volts (@100V/µs)
in Volts (@1 Kv/µsec)
|Capacitance (@1MHz)||Surge Life (10/1000µs)||Nominal
(9 cycle @50Hz
|SL0902A090 CG590||72||90||108||550||700||1010 Ω (at 50V)||1.5 pf||300 shots
|10 shots (@5kA)||5 A||10 A||0.5kA|
|CG5145||116||145||174||550||650||1010 Ω (at 100V)|
1. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2. What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3. What is your payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, western union, moneygram,70% deposit in advance and 30% balance before shipment.
4. Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your a/c like DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5. How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end.
6. Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Please tell me:
What product specifications do you need? when you ask for a quotation.I will give you the most competitive price per as your requirements. And we have many types for you to choose.
P.S.:If you can't find any products to meet your requirements. welcome to send us the details drawings so that we can provide us our professional & best service to you.
Contact Person: Julun