High Voltage Two Terminal AC Line Protector High Surge Voltage Protection
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 / Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard carton|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T,|
|Type:||AC||Low Off-state Capacitance:||1.5pF|
|Rated Impact Times:||10 (±5 Repetitions)||Certification Standards:||RoHS / UL|
gdt gas discharge tube,
gas tube arrester
AC Series - High Voltage Two Terminal AC Line Protector High Surge Voltage Protection
AC series two-electrode line protectors provide a high degree of surge protection in AC line applications. The two models, AC120 and AC240 are designed for use with 120VAC and 240VAC lines respectively. They are able to extinguish AC follow-on currents of at least 200A.
CG3 two electrode high voltage (1.0 - 7.5 KV) devices are designed for surge protection and high isolation applications, and for applications for which bias voltages or signal levels of several hundred volts are normally present.
• Rugged ceramic-metal construction
• Low capacitance (<1.5 pF)
• Available in tape-andreel packaging
• Available with or without leads
• Long branch circuits (AC wall outlet)
• Short branch circuits (at breaker box, computer, etc)
• Power supplies • Test equipment
• Submersible pumps
• Medical electronics
• CRT terminals
• CATV equipment
• Power supplies
• Medical electronics
|Part Number||Device Dimension
|Device Specifications (at 25°C)||Life Ratings|
(1 x 50Hz
|AC1201||A||230||285||340||500||550||10 GΩ (at 100V)||<1.5 pf||~ 25 V||200 Amps||5 A||65 A||10 shots 5kA||1 shot 10kA|
|CG3 1.01||A||800||1000||1200||1400||1500||10 GΩ (at 100V)||<1.5 pf||~ 25 V||200 Amps||N/A||N/A||10 shots 5kA||1 shot 10kA|
1. Refer to Production Dimensions section, outline A devices
2. Refer to Production Dimensions section, outline B devices
3. Tested to UL1449 -- 120V r.ms. for AC120, 230V r.m.s. all others. Conducted with suitable MOV connected in series.
4. 10 x [5(+) and 5(-)] applications 5kA @ 8/20µs
5. 1 x [1(+) and 1(-)] application 10kA @ 8/20µs
6. CG3 7.5 product UL approval is currently pending
7. When ordering this item, use suffix code D004 when entering the part number. The older product version without D004 suffix code has been discontinued. Refer to Part Numbering System section for additional information.
1. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2. What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3. What is your payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, western union, ,70% deposit in advance and 30% balance before shipment.
4. Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your a/c like DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5. How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end.
6. Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Please tell me:
What product specifications do you need? when you ask for a quotation.I will give you the most competitive price per as your requirements. And we have many types for you to choose.
P.S.:If you can't find any products to meet your requirements. welcome to send us the details drawings so that we can provide us our professional & best service to you.