|Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 208-212 universal building, room email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Curr0.50A - 5.0Aent:||0.5A~2A||Decoupling Ability:||Time Delay Type|
|Authentication Through:||UL / KC / PSE /|
0.5A ~ 2A Chip 600V Electronic Circuit Board Fuses 461 Series Anti - Surge Surface Mount
• Surface mount surge resistant Slo-Blo® fuse
• Meet UL 60950 3rd Edition power cross requirements standard alone
• Designed to allow compliance with Telcordia GR-1089-CORE and TIA968-A (formerly FCC Part 68) Surge Specifications
• Provide coordinated protection with Littelfuse SIDACtor® Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS)or a GreentubeTM Gas Plasma Arrestor, without series resistors
• Designed to serve the requirements of a wide range of telecommunication and networking equipment
• 2A rating has improved temperature rise performance under 2.2A surge current testing when compared with 1.25A rating
• Product is Halogen Free and RoHS compliant and compatible with leadfree solder and higher temperature profiles when ordered with Standard Silver Plated Brass Caps
• Standard product is RoHS Compliant and compatible with lead-free solders and higher temperature profiles
• T1/E1/J1 and HDSL2/4 • SLIC interface portion of Fiber to the Curb (FTTC) and Fiber to the Premises (FTTP) • Non-Fiber SLIC interface for Central Office (CO) locations and Remote Terminals (RT) • xDSL applications such as ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL, and VDSL2+ • Ethernet 10/100/1000BaseT • POTS applications such as modems, answering machines, telephones, fax machines, and security systems • ISDN “U” interface • Baystation T1/E1/J1, T3 (DS3) trunk cards
|% of Ampere Rating||Opening Time|
|100%||4 hours, Minimum|
|200%||1 sec., Min.; 120 secs., Max.|
|04611.25||< 82°C (180°F)|
|0461002.||< 50°C (122°F)|
|Ampere Rating||Amp Code||Max Voltage Rating||Interrupting Rating||Nominal Cold Resistance||Nominal Melting|
|0.5||0.5||600||50A @ 250 VAC
60 A @600 VAC
100 A @80 VDC
1.What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2.What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3.What is your payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, western union, moneygram,70% deposit in advance and 30% balance before
4.Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your
a/c like DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5.How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the
very beginning to the end.
6.Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Please tell me:
What product specifications do you need? when you ask for a quotation.I will give you the most
competitive price per as your requirements. And we have many types for you to choose.
P.S.:If you can't find any products to meet your requirements. welcome to send us the details
drawings so that we can provide us our professional & best service to you.