|Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 208-212 universal building, room firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||CG6||Voltage Range:||90V ~ 600V|
|Impulse Discharge Current:||10 Shots @ (3kA)¹ 1Shot At 5kA||Certification Standards:||RoHS / UL|
Gas Discharge Tube CG5 Series - Two Terminal Mini Plasma Gas Overvoltage Protector
CG6 series GDT is a miniature surfacemount device with a 3kA 8/20 surge rating. This ITU-T K.12 Class 1, Type 1 GDT provides protection against fast rising transients typically caused by nearby lightning events. Its low insertion loss and thus low off-state capacitance makes it compatible with high bandwidth applications up to the GHz RF range. This GDT’s crowbarring characteristic protects sensitive ICs from surges as defined in ITU K.20/21/45 Basic and Enhanced Recommendations, GR-1089-CORE first level lightning Port Type 1,3, and 5, and IEC 61000-4-5, 2nd edition Level 5 and below. It is hermetically sealed using non-radioactive materials and is thus environmentally safe.
• RoHS compliant and Lead-free
• Excellent Surge Withstanding Capability
• Excellent response to fast rising transients.
• Ultra Low Insertion Loss and low off-state capacitance for GHz bandwidth compatibility
• 3kA 8/20µs surge capability
• Compact SMD package offered in two squared terminals
• Non-Radioactive • Ultra Low capacitance (<0.3pF)
• Voltage Range 75V to 600V
• UL recognized
• Characterized according to ITU-T K.12 as a Class X, Type 1 GDT
• Broadband equipment
• CATV/Broadband equipment
• Data lines and Ethernet (up to 10GbE)
• xDSL equipment, including ADSL2, ADSL, VDSL, VDSL2 30a bandplan compatible
• IAD (Integrated Access Device)
• Set Top Box (STB)
• General telecom equipment
• Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter (EMTA)
• RF Connector • Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA)
• Base Station RF antenna transmitter
• G.Fast 106MHz and 212 MHz bandplans compatible
• Aerospace and Automotive
|Part Number||Device Specifications (at 25°C)||Life Ratings|
|DC Breakdown in Volts (@100V/s)||Impulse Break-down in Volts (@100V/µs)||Impulse Break-down In Volts (@1 kV/µs)||Insulation Resistance||Capaci-tance
|CG675||60||75||90||600||700||1GΩ @50V||0.3pf||10 Shots
1 Shot at
1. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2. What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3. What is your payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, western union, moneygram,70% deposit in advance and 30% balance before shipment.
4. Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your a/c like DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5. How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end.
6. Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Please tell me:
What product specifications do you need? when you ask for a quotation.I will give you the most competitive price per as your requirements. And we have many types for you to choose.
P.S.:If you can't find any products to meet your requirements. welcome to send us the details drawings so that we can provide us our professional & best service to you.