Wideband Optimized Microtube Plasma Gas Overvoltage Protector GDT SL1002A Series Two Terminal
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 / Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard carton|
|Delivery Time:||7~10 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T,|
|Type:||SL0902A||Rated Surge:||2000 Amp 2/10µS|
|Impulse Discharge Current:||1.5kA ~ 2KA||Certification Standards:||RoHS / UL|
gdt gas discharge tube,
gas tube arrester
SL1002A Series - Two Terminal Wideband Optimized Microtube Plasma Gas Overvoltage Protector (GDT)
SL1002A series has been especially developed for use in broadband equipment. Special design features provide high levels of protection against fast rising transients in the 100V/μs to 1kV/μs range usually caused by lightning disturbances. These devices have ultra low capacitance (typically 1.2pF or less) and present insignificant signal losses up to 1.5GHz. These devices are extremely robust and are able to divert a 5000A pulse without destruction. For AC Power Cross of long duration, overcurrent protection is recommended.
• RoHS compliant/Leadfree
• Ultra low insertion loss
• Surface mountable
• 5kA surge capability tested with 8/20μS– Pulse as defined by IEC 61000-4-5
• Excellent response to fast rising transients
• Can be used to meet Telcordia GR1089 without series resistance
• 10/700 6kV capability, as per ITU-T Rec. K.21, enhanced test level
• 2000 A 2/10μs surge rating
• Meet FCC part 68 10/160μs waveform, 200A test and 10/560μs waveform 100A test
• Broadband equipment
• ADSL equipment
• XDSL equipment
• Satellite and CATV equipment
• General telecom equipment
|Part Number||Device Specifications (at 25°C)||Life Ratings|
|Max Impulse Discharge
|MIN||TYP||MAX||MAX||/||MIN||MAX||TYP||/||/||/||TYP||@ 2/10 µs||@ 10/350 µs|
|SL1002A075||60||75||90||400||650||109 Ω (at 50V)||1.2 pF||~15 V||300
|5 A||50 V||2 kA||1.5 kA|
|SL1002A230||184||230||276||600||700||109 Ω (at 100V)||135 V|
|SL1002A600SP||570||600||780||1200||1300||109 Ω (at 500V)|
1. At delivery AQL 0.65 level II, DIN ISO 2859
2. In ionized mode
3. In ionized mode, tested according to ITU-T Rec. K.12
4. Comparable to the silicon measurement Switching Voltage (Vs)
5. Reference REA PE-80, 0.2A. Tested to ITU-T Rec. K.12 and REA PE-80 < 150 msecs.
6. 300 Applications [150(+) & 150(-)]
7. 10x[5x (+) & 5x (-)] Applications
1. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2. What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3. What is your payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, western union, ,70% deposit in advance and 30% balance before shipment.
4. Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your a/c like DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5. How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end.
6. Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Please tell me:
What product specifications do you need? when you ask for a quotation.I will give you the most competitive price per as your requirements. And we have many types for you to choose.
P.S.:If you can't find any products to meet your requirements. welcome to send us the details drawings so that we can provide us our professional & best service to you.